Monday, August 5, 2013

Blog Sale


Hello!  Welcome to my Blog Sale!

I am doing some much needed purging here!!! Happy shopping!!

If you're interested in an item, please email me at muabeautyblog@gmail.com
(that is NOT my paypal email though!  Please email me for my paypal information!)  Thanks!

*******************************

My MUA name is scarlettoh and I have 100% positive tokens.  I also sell on ebay with 100% positive feedback.  Shipping is $3 per item, and 50 cents each additional item.  Please pay with Paypal, and I only ship to confirmed addresses.  Please mark the payment as a gift.  If you would like to be invoiced, I will add the paypal fee to your total.  

Please email if you have any questions or would like to see additional pictures, at muabeautyblog@gmail.com, or contact me on MUA at scarlettoh.

I Am Not Responsible For Packages Once They Leave My Hands. I package All My Items Securely, No Refunds.

*FYI - I wipe off the product, but I do not sanitize with alcohol before I ship, I will leave that to you, as I would prefer the same.*



MAC Deep Love lipstick - $12
Deep dark reddish brown matte, used 3x



MAC Lovedust lipstick - $17
Nude with gold shimmer Used 5-10x


MAC Peacenik lipstick - $12
Pale mauve.  Rare. See pic for usage.



MAC Bubbles lipstick - $20
Rare, HTF.  Used 3x (sold)




MAC Hollywood Nights lipstick 
From Heatherette collection, Used 5x.  Make me an offer
There is a teeny tiny hairline crack in the cap, barely visible.




Dior Micro Beige Lipstick - $9
Used maybe 10x



Clinique Raspberry Glace - $3
Brand New


Estee Lauder Nectarine Shimmer lipstick - $3
Brand New


NYX Lipsticks
Iris - Used 5+x - $2
Aprhodite - Brand New - $3



NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Belle du Jour - $20
Light nude beige. Used 3x, never sharpened


Benefit Rush Hour *Discontinued*
Universal eye/lip/cheek color
Used 3-5x - $12



MAC Heatherette Lipglass in Sock Hop - Used between 5-10 times - $18




MAC Surf Baby! Lipglass in Girl on Board - Used 3x - $12
LE, Pale white gold with shimmer



MAC Heatherette Lipglass in Syle Minx - Used maybe 4x 
Rich, pigmented fuschia gloss.  Make me an offer



MAC Starlet Kiss 
from Heatherette collection, BNIB - make me an offer




NARS lipgloss in Harlow - $10
Shimmery champagne gloss, Used 1x



NARS lipgloss in Triple X - $10
Crystal clear gloss, Used 1x


NARS lipgloss in Revolt - $15
Sheer vampy grape, BNIB




Lorac Multiplex 3-D Lipgloss in 4D (Used 1x on clean lips - still in box) - $12




benefit - California Kissin' lipgloss - $8
Used 2x.


Korres Lip Butter Glaze in Raspberry - $7
Used 3x




Nars Kilimanjaro duo - $15
Estimated used 15x, some hetchmarks still visible




MAC Groundcover Eyeshadow - $9
From Fashion Flower Collection.  Used 5-10x





MAC Pro Pan in Wonder Full - $9
Matte sky blue, used 3-5x's.




MAC Fafi Eyes 1 Eyeshadow Quad - lightly used - still in box - $30
Each shade used about 5xs.  Vanilla used slightly more, maybe 10xs.




MAC Pigment in Pink Bronze - $10
2.5 g, Used 2x.



Cargo mini Kohl Eyeliner pencils in Navy Blue, Khaki, and Bronze - $5 for set





MAC blush in Sunbasque - $10
Used 10x's maybe less





BECCA Brow Powder in Fair - $15
Light beige brow powder in mirrored compact. Brand new in box





Urban Decay Big Buddha Brush - $10
Brand New in box.




Bath & Body Works/Calgon Body Sprays - $3 each, or $10 for all four
Sensual Amber & Japanese Cherry Blossom (see pic for usage)
Turquoise Seas & Very Berry Agua Fresca





Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Roll-on - $5
On-the-go Shimmer Scent - smells yummy





Laurence Dumont Vanille Orientale - $15
3.4 oz 90% full
Sweet vanilla scent with a hint of spice





Burberry Brit Red
Special Edition - big bottle, 3.3 oz (95% full) - make me an offer
Guaranteed Authentic, purchased by me from Burberry boutique in Soho 



Sinful Colors - Dream On
Color Club - Best Dressed List
Color Club - Oh Naturale
OPI - Barefoot in Barcelona


5 comments:

  1. Hi Scarlett,

    I sent you an email yesterday for Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Roll and the Burberry Brit Red. Kindly reply.

    Regards,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scarlett, I replied your mail, please have a look

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi is the Hollywood Nights lipstick available?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interested in Hollywood Nights lipstick & Pink bronze pigment. Are they still available?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi do you still have love dust

    ReplyDelete